COVID-19 is a highly infectious respiratory infection.
This spring, COVID-19 booster vaccinations will be offered to those who are eligible:
- residents in care homes for older adults
- adults aged 75 years and over (or will turn 75 by 30 June 2023)
- people aged 5 years and over with a weakened immune system
The information and resources provided aim to support the workforce to:
- be fully informed about COVID-19 vaccinations
- support vaccine confidence and equity
- be an aid to conversation about the vaccines
Learn more about this year's spring vaccination programme on NHS inform (external website).