Our annual cycle of Board meetings runs from 1 April to 31 March each year. We publish our Board papers on the date the meeting is due to take place.
Our latest meeting is Wednesday 2 September 2020
- Agenda 2 September 2020
- Minutes 20 May meeting
- 20 May Board Actions
- Board paper 6/20 - Appointment of Remuneration Committee Chair
- Board paper 7/20 - Appointment of Counter Fraud Champion
- Board paper 8/20 - Strategic Plan 2020-23
- Board paper 8/20 appendix
- Board paper 8/20 appendix 2
- Board paper 9/20 - Quarter One Report
- Board paper 10/20 - Risk Management Update
- Board paper 10/20 appendix
Previous meetings and papers
View all our 2020/21 Board, Committee and Development session dates.
Attending Board meetings
Members of the public are welcome to attend our Board meetings to observe parts of the proceedings that will be held in public. If any agenda items need to be held in private session for Board members only, we will explain this clearly to any members of the public who attend.
Our Executive and Governance Team supports our Board and Senior Leadership Team.
If you have any questions about our Board meetings, please email us at email@example.com