The Scottish Vaccine Update provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- reminder of new arrangements for supply of PPV23 vaccine for the pneumococcal programme
- reminder of change to dTaP/IPV vaccine for both the pre-school booster and maternal pertussis dTaP/IPV programmes
- reminder of update to Bexsero patient information leaflet
- Green Book chapter updates
- vaccine supply for the non-routine programme
If you have an enquiry relating to this publication, please email email@example.com.
If you have a media enquiry relating to this publication, please contact the Communications and Engagement team.
Requesting other formats and reporting issues
If you require publications or documents in other formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report any issues with a publication, please email email@example.com.