Health advice on COVID-19, including social distancing, isolation, and quarantine is available at (external website).

For non-health related advice on COVID-19 please visit the Scottish Government (external website).

For all general COVID-19 vaccine-related enquiries call 0800 030 8013 (available 8am–8pm 7 days a week) or visit (external website).

A range of COVID-19 vaccine information resources has also been developed and is available on our COVID-19 vaccinations page.

To complain, raise a concern, or provide feedback on our products or services (such as our information materials or leaflets), please use the link below.

Make a comment or complaint specific to Public Health Scotland

If you would prefer to do this in writing, please contact:

Complaints Officer
Public Health Scotland
Meridian Court
Cadogan Street
G2 6QQ

Please note postal mail will only be opened on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future, therefore please complete our online form.

Please be assured that while all complaints are still being dealt with, it may take us longer to get back to you than usual due to the developing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19).

For more information on the NHS complaints process, download the public facing model Complaints Handling Procedure.

Go to NHSScotland public facing model complaints handling procedure download

Last updated: 28 June 2021
Was this page helpful?